• Payment procedure
A) With the reservation being made it is necessary to pay 50%
of the total of the same if it is a Program / Hotel or Charter, 15 euros
if it is aviation
if it is another service.
B) Up to 3 days
before the Documentation is withdrawn, the remaining value must be paid.
C) In the last five days
prior to the removal of the documentation, only cash or ATM payments
D) Make your payment for NIB: 001000003522398000174
And send the proof to fax: 212 583 226
Or to the e-mail email@example.com
• Cancellation procedure
- Payment of all charges that the cancellation originates and a percentage that can go up to 15% of the total value of the reservation at least 15 euros.
• All passengers must, prior to commencement of the journey, check that they carry the identification documents required by the country to which they are traveling. Always be accompanied by a passport and / or identity card, including children and babies. Check the validity of the documents in advance so that, if necessary, take time to deal with them.
• Get information about visa requirements.
• Always inform yourself about the need for vaccines and the adoption of other protective measures to reduce the risk of disease. Consult your doctor if you are under treatment.
• If you travel to countries of the European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland, go to Social Security and apply for the European Health Insurance Card. If you need assistance you will have the same rights as the citizens of that country.
• Minors not accompanied by their parents or only by one of the parents, must bear a statement recognized by a notary, with the signature of both.
• You should obtain as much information about local habits, customs and customs as possible.
• Arrive in advance at the airport (3 hours for intercontinental flights and 2 hours for European flights).
• Confirm new security measures at airports.
• Do not carry liquids in your carry-on luggage except those contained in individual containers with a capacity not exceeding 100 milliliters or equivalent. They shall be presented separately from the remaining luggage in a transparent bag that can be opened and resealed.
• Passengers with special needs (accompanying children or who are on medication) must first inform themselves about the conditions for the transport of products in liquid or gel.
• Do not carry gifts wrapped in hand luggage. You may have to unwrap them in X-ray control.
• Do not carry the following items in your carry-on: nail clippers, files, knives, scissors, knives or sharp objects, sprays, tools, rods, weapons, ammunition and others prohibited.
• To shorten the time of the security control queues, before the screening point, remove laptops and other large electrical / electronic devices from your bag and remove the overcoat or jacket since they must be checked separately.
• If you travel by plane, you must reconfirm 72 hours in advance of your flight schedule.
• You must clearly identify all your luggage.